La Casa del Marinaio
Hospitality for your stay in Valle Cervo
A sailor in Rialmosso
This house, owned by our family for many years, was already registered in 1500 and home to Doctor Rappis (medical doctor of the valley, and brother to the notary Rappis of Andorno Micca). After the mid-1800s the house was inhabited by a sailor, Lorenzo Boffa Lino, a machinist on the Regia Marina’s postal ship “Peloro”, so that even today the elders of the village call it “la ca dal marinèr”.
After a careful restoration carried out using as much natural materials as possible (hemp as insulation, wood, stone, etc.), La Casa del Marinaio is now open to accommodate people in search of tranquility and who love indulging in more or less challenging walks, or discovering the small villages of the Valley and the hidden beauties of our province.
An old and freshly restored mountain house, La Casa del Marinaio has a dining room, kitchen, bathroom and leisure room on the second floor and two bedrooms with an en-suite bathroom on the second floor, and an exit to a large covered terrace with panoramic views over the Cervo Valley. On the ground floor lies a cellar for bicycle storage, and a private garden at one’ s own disposal.
A quiet mountain retreat home, entirely at our guests’ disposal. Freshly restored country house, it features a dining room, kitchen, bathroom and relaxation room on the first floor and two bedrooms on the second floor, with access to a large panoramic terrace. The ground floor houses a cellar for storage and a private garden.
in the surroundings